"Boots For a Year"
SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, ALASKA, HAWAII AND WHERE PROHIBITED. OPEN TO LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS 18 YEARS OR OLDER.
- ELIGIBILITY. The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents within the 48 contiguous United States and District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry and capable of forming legally binding contracts under applicable law. Employees of Sponsor and its affiliates, subsidiaries, sales representatives, distributors, suppliers, promotion and advertising agencies, and the immediate families (spouses, parents, children and siblings, and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each are not eligible.
- ENTRY PERIOD. The Boots For a Year Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") Entry period begins on March 13, 2017 at 12:00:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time ("EDT") and ends on May 13, 2017 at 11:59:59 p.m. EDT (the "Sweepstakes Period"). Entries may be submitted at any time during the Entry period, subject to the limitations set forth herein. Entry in the Sweepstakes does not constitute entry into any other promotion, contest, or sweepstakes.
HOW TO ENTER. BY ENTERING SWEEPSTAKES, PARTICIPANTS UNCONDITIONALLY AGREE TO ACCEPT AND BE BOUND BY ALL TERMS OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE FINAL DECISIONS OF THE SPONSOR, Rocky Brands, Inc. ("Rocky" or "Sponsor") 39 East Canal Street, Nelsonville, OH 45764, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Eligible persons wishing to participate in the Sweepstakes can enter through the following entry methods:
• i. By completing a purchase through lehighoutfitters.com during the Entry period; or
• ii. Completing and submitting a no purchase necessary entry form by visiting www.lehighoutfitters.com/bootsforayear (the "Site").
All entry forms must be submitted and received by Sponsor's server before 11:59:59 p.m. EDT on May 13, 2017. All entries submitted through a purchase made on lehighoutfitters.com or made through the Site become the property of the Sponsor, and will not be returned or acknowledged. Sponsor is not responsible for entries not received. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or attempts to enter in a manner contrary to the rules set forth herein. RANDOM DRAWING AND ODDS OF WINNING. Sponsor will conduct a random drawing on May 15, 2017 from among all eligible entries received to award a 3 Grand Prizes. The odds of winning are dependent on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor's selection of potential winners is final and binding in all respects. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the prize to an alternate potential winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. If winner is eighteen (18) or older, as is required for entry, but not of the age of majority in state of residence, prizes will either be awarded in the name of parent or legal guardian, or parent or legal guardian must ratify and sign any and all documents required of winner.
- NOTIFICATION. Prize winners ( the "Winners") will be contacted by email, phone, postal mail, and/or express mail at Sponsor's sole discretion. If for any reason a potential winner cannot be reached after a reasonable attempt has been made, the potential winner forfeits his or her right to be declared a winner of the prize.
- PRIZE. GRAND PRIZE (1) - Three individuals will receive 4 pairs of boots in a year. One pair of boots for each Season: Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter from Sponsor, which the Winners may choose from any footwear available at or below a $250 value on www.lehighoutfitters.com. All expenses not specified herein or pre-approved by Sponsor are the Winner's sole responsibility. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Approximate retail value ("ARV") of the Grand Prize in U.S. dollars is $800.
- DETAILS AND CONDITIONS OF PRIZE. Winner will receive four pairs of boots within one year. (May 2017 through May 2018). All expenses not specifically stated are the responsibility of the Winner. There is no limitation on the cost of the boots selected in any given calendar year. Winner must be the same person ordering each month and the order cannot be placed by someone other than Winner, or shipped to a different address. Winners must notify Lehigh Outfitters of change in residence or address. Voucher is only redeemable for boots available at the time of selection at www.lehighoutfitters.com. Winner must redeem their free boot voucher within the expiration date timeline on voucher. If Winner does not redeem their voucher within the given time period on the voucher, they will forfeit their right to redeem a free pair of boots for that month.
- PRIZE, ACCEPTANCE, TAXES AND AFFIDAVIT. An unclaimed prize will not be awarded. Prizes are not transferable. No substitution or cash redemption allowed except by Sponsor, who may or may not substitute a prize of equal or greater value if advertised prize becomes unavailable. Taxes on the Prize are the sole responsibility of Winner. Prize Winner will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability and Publicity (where permitted), or prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner, at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. By accepting prizes, Winner consents to the use of their name and likenesses for advertising purposes without limitation and without additional compensation worldwide, except where prohibited by law. Should multiple users of the same email account enter the Sweepstakes and a dispute thereafter arise regarding the identity of the Entrant, the authorized subscriber of said email account at the time of entry will be considered the Entrant. "Authorized account subscriber" is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. By accepting prizes, Winner further acknowledge that the Sweepstakes Parties have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied in fact or in law, relative to prize or to any portion thereof, including but not limited to its quality, merchantability, mechanical condition, or fitness for a particular purpose.
- NO WARRANTIES. Sponsor makes no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any prize furnished in connection with the Sweepstakes. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SUCH PRIZES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS. By participating, entrants and their heirs, successors, or assigns agree to release, discharge, and to hold harmless Sponsor and any of its respective affiliated entities and their respective employees, officers, directors, shareholders, parent companies, agents, marketing partners and affiliates, and waive all causes of action relating to any and all injuries, costs, liability, losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind in connection with or resulting from their participation in the Sweepstakes or resulting from the delivery, acceptance, and/or subsequent use or misuse of any prize awarded, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, reasonable attorney's fees, court costs, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy. Sponsor's or their respective parents, subsidiaries, franchisees, participating vendors, distributors, marketing partners, and affiliated entities are responsible for (i) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; (ii) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by a prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of a prize, or from participation in Sweepstakes; or (iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes should unauthorized human, animal, or machine intervention or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor, in its sole opinion, corrupt the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper operation of the Sweepstakes for any other reason at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Entrants acknowledge that they may be required to execute additional paper release documents and that they may be required, except where prohibited by law, to enter into similar liability waiver agreements with a third party entity related to the Grand Prize.
- MODIFICATION. In the event Sponsor is prevented from awarding the prize or continuing with the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes without prior notice and at any time. If the Sweepstakes is terminated before the designated end date, Sponsor will (if possible) conduct a random drawing from all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination. Inclusion in the pool of entrants for such a selection shall be each entrant's sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. These Official Rules cannot be modified or amended in any way except in a written document issued by a duly authorized representative of Sponsor. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. If any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
- GOVERNING LAW. By entering, entrants agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any participant and Sponsor, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Ohio, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of Ohio, or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Ohio. All claims relating to the Sweepstakes must be brought in the federal or state courts located in Ohio, which shall have exclusive jurisdiction and venue over such claims.
- OFFICIAL RULES. These Official Rules are available online at www.lehighoutfitters.com/bootsforayear-terms.
- WINNER LIST. Name of prize-winner may be obtained after May 15th, 2017 by sending a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to Lehigh Outfitters "Boots For A Year" Sweepstakes, c/o Lehigh Outfitters., 39 East Canal Street, Nelsonville, Ohio 45764. Limit one request per outer envelope. All requests must be received by December 31, 2017.
- SPONSOR. This Sweepstakes is sponsored by Rocky Brands, Inc. (Lehigh Outfitters), 39 East Canal Street, Nelsonville, Ohio 45764.
Copyright © 2017 Rocky Brands, Inc. All rights reserved.