You may be wondering about work boots:
- Which work boot is best for your particular work environment?
- Which brand of work boot suits your needs the best?
Okay. Let’s say that you want the best work boot for your specific job.
Here are some recommendations:
If you want to know who makes the best work boots – meaning which brand – for your needs, then consider these recommendations.
Rocky boots are an excellent choice if you need high quality:
- Industrial work boots
- Western work boots that are ideal for horseback and ranch work; available in steel and non steel toe boots
- Waterproof boots
- Insulated boots
Select Rocky boots if you want rugged protection against bad weather or against other challenging environments. Check out Rocky boots in the Ironclad styles.
Timberland boots are a terrific choice if you need high-end boots that are:
- Excellent if you’re on your feet all day
Plus, Timberland boots are the right choice if you want flexible comfort. Check out Timberland boots and their work specific Pro Series.
Georgia boots are a great selection if you want affordable footwear. Their features include:
- Wide range of styles, with one or more sure to fit your workplace needs
- Comfort built directly into the insoles and outsoles
Select Georgia boots if you need non-leather boots that protect you well in adverse weather and chemical conditions at work. Be sure to check out the Georgia boots in the Muddog style.
Lehigh boots are available at a price point that won’t break the bank and they offer:
- No frills styles
- Excellent durability
- More than adequate comfort
Those styles may have less shelf appeal and/or are being replaced with newer technologies, but they are generally excellent choices.